Work Trade Scholarship
We offer work trade scholarships for those who qualify. Please email email@example.com for an application.
You will need to first apply to our student program threw this website and then submit your scholarship application with supporting documentation. After you submit your scholarship application, you will be notified via email if you qualify for a scholarship and which scholarship you have been awarded.
This is a work trade scholarship, which means if you are awarded a work trade scholarship you will be required to work in the Birth Center in trade for your part or all of your tuition. The amount of hours required each week will be determined based on the scholarship awarded. The trade work will be something pertaining to the Birth Center, such as office work, organizing supplies, cleaning, postpartum care, and so forth. You will still be required to obtain your own transportation and food while in our program.
We offer a 1/4 , 1/2 , 3/4 , and full work trade scholarships.
You will be required to work the following number of hours in trade:
1/4 = 10 hours per week
1/2 = 20 hours per week
3/4 = 30 hours per week
Full = 40 hours per week
You will need to email the application and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items will need to be submitted with your application:
- All pay stubs for the last 3 months. This includes you and your spouse.
- 3 months of bank statements from all accounts.
- Most recent filed tax return.
- Letter of support signed by anyone who may be helping you financially at this time.
- Credit Report – you can obtain a free one from credit karma or another service.
- Essay about why you deserve to receive this scholarship.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 801-796-2229 Ext. 5